The report on the global water soluble packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global water soluble packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The study on water soluble packaging market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on water soluble packaging market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global water soluble packaging market over the period of 2018 to 2026.
Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global water soluble packaging market over the period of 2018 to 2026.
Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Shifting consumer preference towards recycled products, increase in population and rising healthcare awareness
- Rising government initiative on use of water soluble packaging over plastic and increasing demand for eco-friendly packaging
- Unawareness about availability of water soluble packaging in rural areas
- Manufacturers are focusing on new product development and rising investments in emerging countries
- Cortec Corporation
- Aquapak Polymer Limited
- Quraray Company Limited
- Sekisui Chemicals
- Aicello Corporation
- Mitsbuishi Chemical Holdings
- Mondi Group
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Watson Inc.
- Arrow GreenTech Ltd
For more information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com