The Global Automotive Axle market accounted for $58.54 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $77.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing acceptance of electric vehicles and increasing demand for automotives.
However, high cost of components is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Automotive axle is an important component of vehicles which aids in better control of steering and handling.
These axles serve different functions which are related to its position.
By application, the rear segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to the rising demand for long trailers.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of key market players as well as the supportive government initiatives.
Some of the key players in Automotive Axle Market include Dana Incorporated, American Axle & Manufacturing Inc, Meritor Inc, GNA Group, Daimler AG, Melrose Industries PLC, Talbros Engineering Limited, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
13 Company Profiling
13.1 Dana Incorporated
13.2 American Axle & Manufacturing Inc
13.3 Meritor Inc
13.4 GNA Group
13.5 Daimler AG
13.6 Melrose Industries PLC
13.7 Talbros Engineering Limited
13.8 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com