The global printing market is expected to decline from $314.6 billion in 2019 to $294.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -6.5%.
The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 3% from 2021 and reach $317 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global printing market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global printing market. South America was the smallest region in the global printing market.
The use of digital inkjet printer is on the rise in this market due to its faster printing rate as compared to the traditional printers. Digital Inkjet Printer are the ones in which characters are formed from minute jets of prints. It is more efficient and reliable than the traditional printers used.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider printing market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The printing market section of the report gives context. It compares the printing market with other segments of the printing and related support activities market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, printing indicators comparison.
- Quad/Graphics Inc.
- World Color Press Inc.
- Deluxe Corporation
- Consolidated Graphics Inc.
- Elite Flyers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d8o0og