The global space launch market is dominated by companies based in the United States, China, and the European Union.
A number of firms in the US, China, and the EU are taking steps towards debut suborbital and orbital launches, while also attracting new funding.
This report examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of launch system technologies, markets, and outlays over 2019 -2027 in the space industry.
It also examines space launch markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various space system launch tech in the space market during 2019-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segment perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key space launch vehicle markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Scope of the report:
- Define and measure the Global Space Launch System Market
- Financial forecast of the Global Space Launch System Market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
- Adcole Maryland Aerospace
- Addvalue Tech
- Advanced Space
- Airbus Defence & Space
- AST & Science LLC
- Astro Digital
- BAE Systems
- Black Sky
- Boeing Co.
- Chang Guang Satellite Technology
- China Academy Of Space Technology
- Clyde Space
- C Inc
- Effective Space Solutions Ltd.
- Elbit Systems
- FOMS Inc
- GAUSS Srl
- Gom Space
- Goonhilly Earth Station
- HawkEye 360 Inc
- Innovative Solutions In Space
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- ISS Reshetnev
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Kongsberg Satellite Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Made In Space
- NASA – Swarm Technology
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- OneWeb Satellites
- Open Source
- Phase Four
- Planet Inc
- Pumpkin Space Systems
- QinetiQ Space
- RBC Signals
- Relativity Space
- Rocket Lab
- SSL (formerly Space Systems/Loral, LLC)
- Tyvak Nano Satellite Systems Inc
For more information, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ccjch