The “Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The infrared thermometer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the period 2019-2025.
The global infrared thermometer market is going to witness growth due to the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This pandemic has resulted in a spike in demand for several medical devices, which include nebulizers, blood pressure monitoring devices, medical ventilators along with the non-contact thermometer.
In an attempt to contain the highly contagious virus, temperature monitoring has become an essential component across public places, including shopping malls, airports, offices, schools, thereby increasing the demand for non-contact thermometers.
The study considers the present scenario of the infrared thermometer market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2025.
It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends.
The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market.
It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the market size of the global non contact infrared thermometer market?
- How is COVID-19 impacting the demand for infrared thermometer?
- What are the factors impacting the infrared thermometer market growth?
- What are the drivers, industry trends, and restraints affecting industry growth?
- Who are the major infrared thermometer market players, and what are their market share?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the key market players?
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by product type, application, and geography.
The infrared forehead non-contact thermometers market accounted for the largest share of 61% in 2019. Contactless thermometers are easy to use and provide faster results that are highly recommended to measure temperatures in babies and infants.
This is increasing the share of the contactless thermometer market.
They are considered as reliable, comfortable, and accurate option to measure body temperatures, especially for pediatrics.
- Omron Healthcare
- Paul Hartmann
- Hill-Rom Holdings
Other Prominent Vendors
- Thermomedics Inc.
- BPL Medical Technologies
- Exergen Corporation
- Contec Medical Systems
- Cardinal Health
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- A&D Medical Manufacturers
- Briggs Healthcare
- Preve Precision
- Guangzhou Berrcom Medical Device Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ayit87