Former New England Patriot and 3X Superbowl Champion Matt Light is raffling off a trip for two to Tampa, Florida, to watch a match-up between two of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, Tom Brady and Drew Brees.
The grand prize winner of the Game Day Tampa Bay Raffle will be awarded premium club seat tickets to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game vs. the New Orleans Saints, scheduled for November 8th, 2020, a two-night hotel stay in the Tampa area, and two round-trip coach airfare tickets.
In addition to game-day hospitality, the winner will have the chance to meet Tom Brady, his “new” teammate Rob Gronkowski, Drew Brees, and former Tampa Bay Buccaneer Mike Alstott after the game — and take home their autographed jerseys. The prize package is the ultimate football fan’s dream!
Proceeds from the Game Day Tampa Bay Raffle will benefit the Light Foundation, founded in 2001 by Matt and his wife, Susie, to instill and augment the values of responsibility, accountability, and hard work by providing youth with unique outdoor learning experiences that assist them in reaching their highest potential.
Their goal is to lead young people down a path to becoming responsible members of their communities who are capable of passing on the torch of leadership and achievement to their peers, friends and families.
The full Game Day Tampa package includes:
- Two (2) premium club seat tickets to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game vs. the New Orleans Saints, scheduled for November 8th, 2020
- Two (2) on-field pregame passes
- Pre-game tailgate with former Tampa Bay Buccaneer Mike Alstott, Matt Light and friends
- Two (2) night hotel stay in the Tampa area at the Hilton in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Two (2) round-trip coach airfare tickets (or $1,500 stipend if the winner is outside of New England)
- Ground transportation to/from the Tampa airport
- Meet and greet after the game with Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Drew Brees and Mike Alstott
- Autographed Tampa Bay Gronkowski, Brady and Alstott Jerseys and an autographed New Orleans Saints Drew Brees Jersey
- Dinner for two (2) at the Island Way Grill in Clearwater Beach, FL, with Matt and Susie Light the night before the game
- Trip hosted by Matt Light – includes all-around game-day hospitality!
A second winner will receive another incredible prize:
- Two (2) Suite Tickets for the New England Patriots Home Opener (date TBD)
“Now, more than ever, at-risk youth need hope, guidance and a path to leadership opportunities, and the Light Foundation is continuing to provide the critical resources necessary to keep them on track.
Having Tommy, Gronk, Mike and Drew on board to help out is a great vote of confidence in the importance of our cause.
The Game Day Tampa Bay Raffle is a simple, easy and affordable way for any football fan to help out and get in on the chance to win tickets to what will soon be one of the hottest sporting events in the country.” ,says Light Foundation Co-Founder, Matt Light.
The Game Day Tampa Bay Raffle will take place through Lighthouse Raffles, the go-to hub for easy-to-enter charity raffles, created by Matt Light.
To date, Lighthouse Raffles has hosted nearly a dozen hugely successful raffles, raising over $1.5 Million for charities including the Light Foundation, the Greater Boston Food Bank, Boston Children’s Hospital, the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital of Maine, and the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation.
Lighthouse Raffles has received endorsements from Gisele Bundchen, Chris Mortensen, Mark Wahlberg, Willie Robertson, Rich Eisen, Tom Brady, Peter King, Maria Menounos, and lots of other influencers in the world of sports and entertainment.
Raffle tickets can be purchased now at $10 per ticket or in bulk at a discounted rate at www.gamedaytampa.com thru June 15, 2020. All winners will be notified via phone.
For more information, visit http://www.mattlight72.com