July 23, 2019 – Chris Schmidt, the Owner of a Brightway Insurance Agency in Harahan, Louisiana, is expanding his business enterprise. Schmidt is the new owner of the Brightway Insurance Agency located at 4489 Chumuckla Highway in Pace. The location has rebranded as Brightway, The Schmidt Family Agency and is Schmidt’s second Brightway store, making him Brightway’s newest Enterprise Owner. Twelve percent of Brightway Agencies are owned by Enterprise Owners.
“For three years now, I’ve been impressed with Brightway’s system of support, and each day I’m recommitted to making sure that my fellow community members have the coverage they need to protect themselves and their families,” Schmidt said. “Extending the reach of Brightway, The Schmidt Family Agency to Florida has been a dream come true, and I’m looking forward to forging new ties with our friends and neighbors in Pace.”
Schmidt’s first Agency at 1827 Hickory Avenue in Harahan, Louisiana, opened in 2016.
“It was only a few weeks ago that we celebrated a sales milestone of $600 million in annualized written premium, and welcoming Brightway’s newest Enterprise Owner so soon has only solidified our faith in the success of our system,” said Brightway CEO and Co-Founder Michael Miller. “We operate under the belief that our work should produce Win, Win, Win outcomes for our franchisees, our employees and our customers. To that end, we’re proud that our business model has continuously fostered the success and confidence of our Enterprise Owners by offering them comprehensive support and encouraging them to reach their potential.”
Schmidt joins several Enterprise Owners within the Brightway system:
- Chris Schmidt, Harahan, La. and Pace, Fla.
- Steve Trout, Rockledge, Fla. and Indian Harbour Beach, Fla.
- Man Phung, Fishers, Ind. and Round Rock (Austin), Texas
- John Canonico, Oviedo, Fla. and Charleston, S.C.
- Sam Kassar, Bonita Springs, Fla. and Naples, Fla.
- Rich Saltzman, Tampa. Fla. and Largo, Fla.
- Kandie Landers, Glendale, Colo. and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Josh Hite, Boynton Beach, Fla., Lake Worth, Fla. and Bluffton, S.C.
- Chris Cole, Palm Springs, Fla. and Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Billy Wagner, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. and Deland, Fla.
- Ken Toney, Longwood, Fla. and Atlanta, Ga.
Brightway Store Owners enjoy support from hundreds of insurance professionals in customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology, which frees up their time to focus on leveraging the broadest possible selection of insurance companies to meet each customer’s unique needs. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other agencies two-to-one.*
Brightway, The Schmidt Family Agency offers customized Home, Condo, Renters, Auto, Flood, RV, Motorcycle, Boat, Umbrella and Business policies from numerous insurance brands including Amelia Underwriters, Bankers, Burns and Wilcox, Dixon Wells, Hagerty, Progressive, Travelers and more.