Dec. 4, 2018 – From December 4th to 6th, the Italian Trade Agency (ITA) will head to Orlando to support a delegation of selected Italian companies during their participation to Power-Gen. The initiative is a 30-year-old power generation event with diverse content for all forms of energy – with a multi-track summit and knowledge hubs, a huge exhibition with over 900 companies and comprehensive networking and matchmaking. The topics and trends focus on technology, innovation and policy advancements – unmatched insight for the future of the energy spectrum and mix.
The selected group of Italian companies in attendance, operating in the field of renewable energy and resources, will showcase their ideas and solutions in the ITA-branded “Italian Pavillion” (booth #2071). Alongside them, official regional delegations will present technical highlights of each district to the attendees.
On December 5th, 11.30am to 1pm, ITA will host a conversation on EVs and Beyond: Power Generation Innovations Advancing the Energy Industry. Here attendees will explore what is new and emerging in the power generation industry and how large companies are deciding where to invest and why. The session will be moderated by Jennifer Runyon, Content Manager, Clarion Events, and will have as speaker Preston Roper, COO, eMotorWerks- An Enel Group Company.
Some of the companies supported by ITA during their Power-Gen attendance are:
- Aster S. Cons. p. A. (consortium for innovation and technology transfer of Emilia Romagna);
- Greentech (regional Cluster on Energy and Sustainability);
- HT Italia S.r.l. (inclusive, innovative and user-friendly solutions in the renewable energy sector);
- NewEn S.r.l. (Italian Energy Service Company providing technologies and methods to improve energy usage);
- Orefice S.r.l. (company leader in customized generating sets, including diesel, biodiesel, gas, and gasoline powered generators);
- Tesar S.r.l. (first Italian company to implement the technology to produce Cast Resin Transformers).