Aug. 9, 2018 – The U.S. Cannabis Conference & Expo (USCC) is hosting the first in a series of empowering conferences committed to growing an ambitious and powerful community of cannabis advocates.
The 2018 U.S. Cannabis Conference & Expo will be hosted at Miami’s Hyatt Regency hotel and will be open to everyone and anyone – no medical cannabis card required. This will be a unique and inclusive environment for businesses looking to grow in an unpredictable industry and for Florida residents looking to understand and incorporate cannabis therapy into their lives.
“The opportunity to establish yourself so early in this burgeoning and exploding industry and to increase your success by attending such an inclusive event is a phenomenal win, whether you’re a business, patient, or an entrepreneur,” stated Brandy Shapiro of Milestone Trade Shows, the visionary company bringing USCC to reality.
Cannabis lifestyle brand DOMMlife is powering the conference by fostering an ecosystem for budding entrepreneurs to learn first-hand from industry insiders on the latest innovations and emerging trends.
Suterra, a health-driven community and dispensary group, will be sparking conversations that have been rocking the industry for the past year, and nurturing countless opportunities for valuable face-to-face time with inspirational thought leaders.
Here’s what to expect at the largest Florida cannabis event of the year.
Mega-Yacht After Party
After dark, the networking goes nautical aboard a $40 million dollar, 225-foot mega-yacht in Miami’s Biscayne Bay.
- Friday Evening: Cruise the bay in lavish luxury to talk cannabis and sip cocktails with industry leaders at the High Seas party.
- Saturday Evening: The boat bashes continue in epic style with the High Tide extravaganza and the Miami Honorary Cannabis Business Awards, where guests will celebrate the people’s choice for the industry’s biggest risk-takers and change-makers.
Friday, Kicking Off the Expo
Chloe Villano, veteran consultant to hundreds of cannabis companies and Founder and President of Clover Leaf University, will kick off the conference with a Clover Leaf University Training, teaching attendees how to break into the billion-dollar cannabis industry.
Physician Training and Certification Program: On Friday afternoon, Floridaphysicians can sign up to learn about medical marijuana and become MMJ certified to prescribe.
Patient Cards: Miracle Leaf will have a medical doctor at the conference for people to quickly and easily get their Medical Marijuana Cards.
USCC Keynote Speakers are a gathering of industry titans who will educate and enlighten with their vast knowledge.
- Andrew DeAngelo, Co-Founder of Oakland’s Harborside Health Center, will deliver Saturday’s keynote. In his address, “Let it grow: How to Navigate and Succeed in the Florida Market,” Andrew will share all the experience and insight he gleaned through building the world’s largest dispensary.
- Keith Stroup, Founder of NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws), will give Sunday’s keynote on responsible adult use.
- Aaron Smith, Co-Founder of The National Cannabis Industry Association, the largest trade association representing legal cannabis businesses in the U.S., will discuss how to advance the industry on a national level.
Other enlightening USCC Expo sessions will explore marketing hacks for business owners, cooking tips for consumers, pain management for patients, and many other highly useful tips and fantastic business opportunities. Experts will also discuss the changing regulatory landscape and its impact on entrepreneurs.
Between workshops, participants can browse the conference’s very interactive exhibit space while learning about new-to-market products and services that are redefining the cannabis industry.