March 7, 2018 – J&P Cycles, the world’s largest retailer of motorcycle parts and accessories, announced its biggest mobile retail tour ever, including Daytona Bike Week, Sturgis and Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary. J&P Cycles anticipates more than 1 million attendees during the nine-stop tour.
The tour is an immersion into motorcycle customization where attendees can touch, test and buy hundreds of new products and top motorcycle design consultants are available to help DIY builders.
“Used motorcycle sales in the United States are strong, and we help those owners transform their bikes into personal statements and rolling artwork,” said Sean Laughlin, vice-president of sales and marketing for J&P Cycles. “DIY customization can be intimidating, so our experts are sharing their knowledge with riders and bringing them the latest products.”
A key stop on the tour is the Iowa Rally, one of the largest annual motorcycle rallies in the Midwest. This year’s rally will expand to include the National Motorcycle Museum’s vintage bike show and swap meet and the only Iowa appearance of the XDL Street Cowboys stunt team. More information about the rally is at www.jpcycles.com/events.
Celebrating 115 years of Harley-Davidson motorcycles is another unique stop on the 2018 tour. “Harley riders all over the world asked if we’d be at the anniversary in Milwaukee” said Zach Parham, president of J&P Cycles and son of company founder John Parham. “We are happy to announce that we will be riding and celebrating in Milwaukee with them.”
The 2018 coast-to-coast tour includes:
- Daytona Bike Week, Florida (March 8-18)
- Laughlin River Run, Nevada (April 25-28)
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week, South Carolina (May 11-19)
- Iowa Rally, Iowa (June 23-24)
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, South Dakota (Aug. 1-12)
- Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary, Wisconsin (Aug. 29-Sept. 2)
- Delmarva Bike Week, Maryland (Sept. 13-16)
- Biketoberfest, Florida (Oct. 17-21)
- Lone Star Rally Texas (Nov. 1-4)