Nov. 7, 2017 – The Schemmel Property Group is partnering with Concierge Auctions in the upcoming auction of 7922 South Holiday Drive. The online auction is scheduled for December 13, 2017. Listed for $6.975 million, the home will sell without reserve to the highest bidder. Click here to pre-register for the auction.
“Partnering with Concierge Auctions allows for the property to reach an untapped market of luxury homebuyers who may not have considered or may not be aware of Sarasota’sincredible luxury real estate,” said Joel Schemmel of The Schemmel Property Group, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty. “This is one of Sarasota’s most significant Bayfront estates and the largest on the market with over three-and-a-half-acres of highly sought after waterfront.”
Built in 2001, this gated compound rests on more than 3.5 acres along 260 feet of pristine waterfront on Little Sarasota Bay. The heralded five-bedroom, five-and-two-half bathroom residence spans more than 8,500 square feet. Signature aspects of the home include a temperature-controlled automobile salon that can accommodate 15+ vehicles, a 125-foot boat dock on the Bay and a 50-foot pool.
Additional property details include:
- The grand master retreat boasts a fireplace, sitting room, private balcony, spa tub with aquarium window, dual-entry walk-in shower and two water closets
- 7,000-square-feet of covered balconies, terraces, entry and porte-cochere
- Chef’s kitchen with professional-grade appliances, imported granite countertops, breakfast bar and butler’s pantry
- Outdoor amenities including a 50×25-foot heated pool with swim up dining area, hot tub and summer kitchen
- Smart home system controlling lights, blinds, garage doors, central alarm, sound system, intercom and phone systems
- Two-commercial grade elevators
- Auto salon that can hold 15+ cars with six garage doors
- 125-foot boat dock and deck on the Bay with two boat lifts
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,000 associates and employees in 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.
Concierge Auctions is the largest luxury real estate marketplace in the world. Powered by state-of-the-art technology, the company has generated over $1 billion in sales and is active in 38 US states/territories and 18 countries. Concierge curates the best properties globally, matches them with qualified buyers, and facilitates transparent, market-driven transactions in an expedited timeframe.