Nov. 2, 2017 – Fresh grill and wine bar Seasons 52 today announces the arrival of its exclusive Harvest Wine. Made in partnership with Mauritson Vineyards, a family-run Sonoma winery, Harvest Wine is made in limited supply and is available for just $6 a glass while supplies last. The unique wine begins as a Sauvignon Blanc and is kegged before it can full ferment, giving it a light, slightly sweet flavor with a hint of tropical fruit. Harvest Wine joins Season 52’s $29 three course Harvest menu available now through November 22.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8177951-seasons-52-harvest-fall-food-wine-menu/
In addition to the Harvest menu, Seasons 52’s autumn menu is currently available, and features a variety of roasted root vegetables, squashes and Brussels sprouts along with hearty wood-grilled and braised meats. To celebrate, Seasons 52 is sharing seven recipes for guests to enjoy at home.
- Spinach & Caramelized Bosc Pear Salad with toasted walnuts, Gorgonzola and a sherry-walnut vinaigrette
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with crispy Applewood bacon and a 15-year aged balsamic
- Kabocha Squash Ravioli with brown butter, walnuts and crispy sage
- Roasted Acorn Squash with maple brown butter
- Pearfect Storm Cocktail with Absolute Pears Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Bosc pear and thyme
- Cranberry & Sage Cocktail with Prairie Organic Gin, white cranberry juice and a candied sage leaf
The brand is also giving away a VIP trip for two to California Wine Country in celebration of its Harvest Wine. Guests must simply share a photo of themselves enjoying the Harvest menu, or any experience at Seasons 52, using the #52Sweepstakes to enter. Entries will be accepted through November 22 on Instagram and Twitter.
To see more information on the menu items above, or to view the full Season 52 Harvest menu, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com/harvest for more information.