Oct. 30, 2017 – Recognized for bringing exclusive and visionary experiences to life at hotels, restaurants and nightlife venues, sbe is set to deliver a weekend of unmatched excellence during the brand’s debut Taste of sbe. The recently announced culinary series, ongoing through November 17, will conclude with a premiere weekend of events that will take guests “Around The World of sbe” from November 10 – November 12. A collection of world-class partners and luxury brands hand-selected by sbe will come together in Miami for the first time to create specialty dining experiences, including Evian, Dani García, Danny Elmaleh, Dario Cecchini, José Andrés, Jose Icardi, Lavazza, Katsuya Uechi, Maestro Dobel® Tequila, Martin Heierling, Michael Schwartz, Robb Report, Rolls Royce and VanDutch. The weekend’s events will benefit World Central Kitchen, the non-profit organization founded by Andrés with the belief that food can be an agent of change.
“As part of our commitment to develop exclusive experiences to guests and locals, we have carefully curated a variety of internationally-known partners to create a premiere weekend as the grand finale to our first-ever Taste of sbe in Miami,” said Sebastien Silvestri, Senior Vice President of F&B for sbe Hotel Division. “Guests can expect a truly innovative and unprecedented line up of events throughout the weekend with a focus on global inspirations from our marquee chefs and partners, and the chance to spend their days and nights amongst a selection of culinary greats.”
From Friday through Sunday, sbe has designed an unforgettable journey:
- Friday, November 10: The weekend starts at an exclusive Miami Beach mansion with a welcome reception followed by a trip around the world with food stations spanning the globe:
- Grill station: by Jose Icardi and meat by Dario Cecchini featuring Leynia restaurant
- Fish station: Bazaar Mar by José Andrés
- Spanish Tapas: by Tito Vargas, Head Chef of The Bazaar South Beach
- Italian station: by Chef Michael Schwartz
- Mezze, tajine and kebabs: by Danny Elmaleh
- Sushi & Sashimi: live station by Katsuya
- Sweets: by Martin Heierling
- Saturday, November 11: Start the afternoon with an open flame paella presentation prepared at SLS South Beach and then head to the weekend’s Grand Dinner at Delano. The evening will start in the lobby and extend to an al fresco, communal experience at Leynia restaurant, an Argentinean Grill inspired by flavors from Japan.
- Sunday, November 12: Say farewell to a weekend of culinary delights at SLS Brickell with a collection of food trucks from all sbe Miami dining destinations – Leynia, Bazaar Mar, Cleo, Fi’lia, and Katsuya.
In addition to the line-up of curated events, sbe is offering two packages available with accommodations at the iconic Delano South Beach. Travelers can choose from a Luxury or Grand Taste of sbe that includes a two or three-night stay at Delano, either in an ocean view room or a one bedroom suite, admission to all the weekend’s events, and exclusive access to a Rolls Royce driving experience on November 11.
Guests may extend their Taste of sbe experience on November 15 with a Collaborative Chef Experience with Josė Andrės and Dani García, of the famed Bibo and Lobito de Mar, at SLS Brickell’s Bazaar Mar by Josė Andrės. Guests will be able to experience the culmination of two Michelin star rated Spanish chefs in one restaurant with an eight-course tasting menu.
For a full list of Taste of sbe events and weekly happenings, and to book either specialty package, please visit www.Tasteofsbe.com.