Oct. 9, 2017 – The Singing Machine Company (OTCQX: SMDM), based in Florida, focused on consumer karaoke equipment and accessories today announced that the October 5 presentation from Gary Atkinson, Chief Executive Officer, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
The Singing Machine Company’s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the “virtual trade booth” for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- The “Company” reported net sales of $3.9 million for the June 30, 2017 quarter.
- The Company reported net sales of $52.9 million for the latest fiscal year end results; EBITDA over $3 million.
- 2017 second quarter results show that gross margin improved by 3.9% from 23.5% to 27.4%
- The Singing Machine Company announced a new partnership with Antares Audio Technologies, a leader in vocal pitch correction software in August 2017.
- Singing Machine announced new distribution with Best Buy stores for 2017 holiday season.