May 30, 2017 – Red Lobster is celebrating summer with the return of Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest, featuring six limited-time seasonally-inspired dishes, including NEW! Cape Cod® Shrimp and Chips – featuring Cape Cod kettle chip-crusted shrimp.
During the event, guests are invited to discover new ways to enjoy two favorite seafood proteins – lobster and shrimp – prepared to perfection with summertime flavors inspiring the menu, such as sweet-and-smoky BBQ sauce on Red Lobster’s wood-fire grill, crunchy chip-crusted shrimp with a cool, green onion dipping sauce, pasta with juicy tomatoes, fresh green onion, garlic and basil and more.
“We developed the menu with a focus on giving guests new ways to enjoy lobster and shrimp with their favorite flavors of summer,” said Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary, Red Lobster. “For example, for our Cape Cod chip-crusted shrimp, we took the concept of summertime classics, like crispy, crunchy potato chips that you can’t eat just one of to inspire a new, innovative way to enjoy seafood.”
The full Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest menu includes:
- NEW! Coastal Lobster and Shrimp: Cape Cod® kettle chip-crusted shrimp with green onion dip, grilled wild-caught red shrimp with sweet-and-smoky BBQ sauce, and a grilled lobster tail. Served with rice and grilled zucchini and squash.
- NEW! Lobster and Shrimp Overboard: Stuffed Maine lobster tail, garlic-grilled jumbo shrimp skewer, Langostino Lobster-and-Shrimp Cavatappi Pasta and hand-battered jumbo shrimp. Served with rice and choice of side.
- NEW! Cape Cod Shrimp and Chips: Cape Cod® kettle chip-crusted shrimp with green onion dip. Served with French fries and coleslaw.
- NEW! Creamy Langostino Lobster-and-Shrimp Scampi Pasta: Langostino lobster and wild-caught shrimp tossed in a creamy scampi cavatappi pasta with fresh summer tomatoes, green onions and basil.
- NEW! Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp: Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with a garlic-grilled skewer of wild-caught jumbo red shrimp. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo garlic-grilled shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
Any perfect summer meal is elevated when complemented by a tasty appetizer, a refreshing beverage, or sweet treat for dessert. The NEW! Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp is a delicious option to start a meal, served with Red Lobster’s classic cocktail sauce and lemon. And, guests can cool off with the NEW! Watermelon Margarita, featuring a Sauza Gold tequila, triple sec and watermelon and served on the rocks. Or, for those looking for something tropical guests can choose the NEW! Caribbean Long Island, which is a mix of Absolut, Malibu Rum, 1800 Silver, triple sec and pineapple juice. For dessert, guests can enjoy the NEW! Vanilla Bean Cheesecake – a sweet Italian cream cheesecake with a vanilla cookie crust, vanilla whipped cream, topped with white chocolate shavings and strawberries.
Red Lobster is also featuring a new Seafood Lover’s Lunch™*, which gives guests the opportunity to pick from a variety of entrée selections and accompaniments to create their perfect meal for $9.99 Monday- Friday between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Guests are invited to share their own Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest experiences on Red Lobster’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch Club, visit Red Lobster’s website.
*Not available in Times Square and Hawaii locations. Selections may vary based on region.