April 11, 2017 – Orchard Supply Hardware® in Naples (3790 Tamiami Trail North) is throwing the “Happiest Grand Opening Ever” for its Naples-area neighbors. The celebration kicks off on Friday, April 21 at 10 a.m. as the Naples Chamber of Commerce, city officials and store manager Eric Evensen officially open the store with “The Noisiest Ribbon Cutting Ever.” The fun continues throughout the weekend as neighbors are invited to free food, music and goodies, as well as thousands of dollars in giveaways, gift cards and prizes. Activities include:
- Noisiest Ribbon Cutting: We kick the weekend off with the “Noisiest Ribbon Cutting Ever” at 10 a.m. on Friday. All neighbors are welcome to the kick-off reception with food and fun!
- Mystery Gift Card Drawing: Starting at 10 a.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the first 400 customers enter for a chance to win an Orchard gift card worth up to $100.
- Register to Win Services: Make your home repairs a reality with handyman services for the year and a $500 OSH gift card.
- Store Passport: Explore the store and participate in activities for a special surprise.
- Free Canvas Totes: Shopping totes will be given to the first 500 customers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Free Custom T-Shirts: Fresh pressed shirts starting at 10 a.m.
- Adopt a Plant: Spring into the season with a free potted plant starting at 10 a.m. Our garden experts will be on site to give tips and tricks on how to keep your plant healthy and growing.
- Free Food: Local vendors will be on-site each day to provide free treats to customers.
- Live Acoustic Guitar Player: Enjoy local music to keep everyone moving all weekend long.
- Project of the Day: Participate in hands-on projects Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Orchard 1954 Chevy: The custom Orchard truck will make a special appearance at the store throughout the weekend. Photos are encouraged!
“We really mean it when we say this is the ‘Happiest Grand Opening Ever,'” said Lara Lee, president of Orchard Supply Hardware. “It is going to be three days of celebration with our Naples-area neighbors. We can’t wait to host the community in their brand-new store that is literally brimming with great products and smiling faces. Come on out and see what we’re all about, Naples!”
In addition to enjoying the “Happiest Grand Opening Ever,” shoppers will find everything they need to keep their homes humming, create livable outdoor spaces and tackle small-scale projects at their new Orchard Supply Hardware. The store carries trusted brands like Craftsman, Toro, Stanley, DeWalt, Porter-Cable and Rubbermaid alongside innovative smart-home solutions and products designed by The Scott Brothers.
Neighbors will also find specialized services and great extras in the new 30,000 square foot store, including:
- At the Potting Bench, shoppers can mix and match any plant and pot, and Orchard Supply Hardware’s friendly pros will expertly pot it for free. The nursery has over 100 different plant varieties at any given time to choose from.
- A lifetime plant guarantee – if anything happens to a plant from the store, bring it back and Orchard Supply Hardware will replace it.
- The Workbench has neighbors covered on day-to-day maintenance like re-screening, knife sharpening and key duplication services. Just stop by and let Orchard Supply Hardware handle it!
The “Happiest Grand Opening Ever” kicks off ongoing community involvement through Orchard Supply Hardware’s Neighbors Helping Neighbors program. The program provides products, labor and monetary donations to local organizations that help enrich and give back to the neighborhood. Neighbors should check back often – the Naples store will also play host to project nights, free educational clinics, crafts and even hardware happy hours throughout the year.